Amphinicy is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with the following Quality Policy:
Amphinicy's vision is to become a leading software company in the satellite industry and at the same time a company where people want to work. Our mission is to follow and boost the satellite industry.
The way to succeed in our mission is to grow upon the pillars of knowledge, expertise and quality, and to keep our competitive advantage upon continuous improvements of key business aspects with special emphasis on:
• quality of the solutions we provide to our clients
• expertise of our employees
• on-time deliveries
• quality of communication with our clients
• regular and transparent measurements of the quality our products
• providing additional value to our clients and improving their competitiveness
The above objectives shall be achieved by:
• employing only professional and ambitious people who will have the possibility and obligation to continuously work on self-improvements
• following relevant technological trends in the industry
• monitoring the quality of our services, processes and systems and continuously strive to improve it
• setting ambitious, measurable and achievable goals, in order to prevent degradation of quality due to lack of time
• continuously following legislation, regulations and best industry practices
• nurturing the partnership with our suppliers in order to get only the best possible services
Acting by the quality policy is the obligation of all Amphinicy d.o.o. employees.
Amphinicy has been delivering complex software solutions and products to the global satellite market for almost two decades. Yet Croatia is at its beginnings in the terms of space activities. And these are good news!
Qt is a C++ cross-platform development framework for application, UI & device creation. It enables deploying a single C++ codebase providing common APIs across all supported platforms.
Old government funded companies are in decline as the new generation of private launch providers enters the market. This time the focus is on efficiency. Let’s see what else do they bring to the table...
If you are a front-end developer or you work with one you are probably familiar with the occasional frustration when it comes to generating a layout for a web page. Why is it so hard to do such an essential thing? Isn't that what HTML and CSS were made for? Have we been breaking the Web all this time? Is there a better way?
This blog article will be an overview of an exciting technology called Distributed Ledger. What is exactly a ledger and what are components and concept behind this technology with great disruptive potential is to be discovered in the text below. Read on to find out more.
U ponedjeljak 13. studenog Hrvatska gospodarska komora (HGK) dodijelila je najuspješnijim tvrtkama priznanje "Zlatna kuna".
This year's WebCamp arrived at the same format as before, but with a twist – the opening day was set on Friday, a workday, so you needed to put some extra effort in attending it, which actually resulted in a crowd! The organisers have really made an effort so everything was top-notch, up to widely offered mandarins next to cornucopia of coffee and other beverages. However, there was some weird pervasive feeling of lazy Sunday during the next day (Saturday, yes!), most probably due to lower attendance and sunny October skies. That, of course, did not stop any talks from being held so those were two quite interesting days, with quite a spectrum of topics discussed. I’ve decided to reflect on some of the quality talks; there were many of them, but there’s only so much that can be covered.
This is the tutorial for all of you, who at some point in your life had an idea about making your own electronic device, but didn’t know where to start and how. Fear no more, because I’m about to show you how to make your Printed Circuit Board (PCB) from scratch, using Autodesk’s CAD tool EAGLE.