Join our office and find out how it is to work with the world's top professionals from the hi-tech satellite industry, in the company that recently received funds from the Horizon 2020 programme.
Who are we looking for?
Our team is developing an innovative solution that is taking a new approach to a satellite signal processing. Moving from traditional, pure hardware-based processing to an FPGA- and GPU-based approach opens a horizon of new possibilities. We are looking for a new team member to join us on that path.
What we are offering
- A friendly, dynamic and motivating environment
- Usage of state-of-the-art technologies, tools and frameworks
- Education through conferences, events and internal knowledge sharing
- Transparent monitoring of personal development and performance
- Implementing and/or optimizing algorithms to get as much performance as we can from modern GPUs
- Working with and actively contributing to our team
- Coordinating with project management to steer the project transparently and effectively
- Travelling abroad and meeting directly with customer representatives
- BS degree or higher in engineering
- Sound knowledge of English (B2)
- Relevant experience (3+ years) in C/C++ development, data structures and coding conventions
Advantage will be given to the candidates with
- Experience in business communication with customers
- Familiarity with Linux and Bash
- Familiarity with GPU architectures, profiling and optimisation and parallelisation strategies, OpenCL and/or CUDA
- Familiarity with general digital signal processing
In case you found our job offer appealing, please submit your application with CV. We will only consider applications written in English.
To find out more about us, check out our blog post about working at Amphinicy.