Join our office and find out how it is to work with the world's top professionals from the hi-tech satellite industry, in the company that recently received funds from the Horizon 2020 programme.
Who are we looking for?
What we are offering
- A friendly, dynamic and motivating environment
- Usage of state-of-the-art technologies, tools and frameworks
- Education through conferences, events and internal knowledge sharing
- Transparent monitoring of personal development and performance
- Competitive salary
- Designing the software that matches an array of customer requirements
- Developing the software according to design
- Working with and actively contributing to our team
- Coordinating with project management to steer the project transparently and effectively
- Travelling abroad and meeting directly with customer representatives
- Sound knowledge of English
- Relevant experience (3+ years) in Java development
Advantage will be given to the candidates with
- BS degree or higher in engineering
- Experience in business communication with customers
- Experience with WildFly, Spring, Linux or Postgres
In case you found our job offer appealing, please submit your application with CV. We will only consider applications written in English.
To find out more about us, check out our blog post about working at Amphinicy.