Amphinicy Technologies is proud to announce the winning of funding from the European Regional Development Fund, Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-202 0, for Internationalization.
We will use this support to co-finance sales and marketing activities in 2018 and 2019. The agreement signing is in progress, and we have already started to prepare the first project activities. The main aim is to present Amphinicy software products on global satellite and space industry events:
- Blink, an ultra-fast satellite telemetry acquisition system. Being a high performance, flexible and affordable solution, Blink can bring benefits especially to Earth observation missions which collect terabytes of remote sensing data and Earth imagery every day. Blink has been proven in an operable environment and is acknowledged as an innovative project by European Commission's Horizon 2020 SME Instrument programme.
- Monica, a generic ground station monitoring and control framework. It is already in use in some of the European flagship space missions and is ready to host new systems. Monica is created with the idea of being used in two scenarios:
- Standalone application - supporting satellite ground segment out-of-the-box
- Flexible framework - enabling customers to build custom solutions on top of it.
- SatScout, a handy mobile application for commissioning and certification of VSAT terminals on-site. SatScout is ready to take over the whole process of site survey, antenna azimuth and elevation, cross-pol skew setup, and other steps required to fully install the satellite terminal.
With SatScout, the complete process is reduced to minutes!
The company will continue good practices from the project developed in 2016.
"This is our first project co-financed by European Structural and Investment Fund. It is an important incentive to our commercialisation strategy. We are regular visitors to satellite and space exhibition and conferences in Europe and the US. This project will, among other things, enable us to introduce Amphinicy portfolio to new markets in the Middle East, Asia and Latin America." said Mirta Medanić, Programme Manager at Amphinicy.
Special thanks go to our consultants from Astra Consulting, who once again guided us through successful proposal preparation and submission.
We asked Mirta what is next? “Well, the first event is just around the corner. We are exhibiting at Satellite Show in Washington DC. We cordially invite you to join us at booth #2044!”
This project has received funding from the European Structural and Investment Funds (European Regional Development Funds, Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014 - 2020).
The content of this article is under full responsibility of Amphinicy Technologies.