You will be an integral part of an already existing team of experienced, friendly, and talented colleagues, who are passionate about software development and support each other perfectly. You'll have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and take a leading role in ensuring the satellite communications of the future work properly!
You will actively participate in the implementation, validation, and delivery phases of the software project. You will be expected to learn fast, be communicative, produce, and maintain clean and efficient code following development and quality standards, on time and within budget. Most of all you have a passion for software development, allowing you to produce the software that the customer needs.
What we want from you
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree in any field of Engineering (or equivalent degree/work experience)
- You combine this with active experience working on Python-based software projects based on the Flask, Dask, and Celery tools and frameworks
- You are experienced with SQL Databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- You are comfortable working in the Agile methodology. Stories, their Estimation, and Sprint Ceremonies are no mystery to you
What’s your contribution
- You are meticulous and organized, ready to go the extra mile to make sure that your code is clean and test coverage is high, as it should be.
- You communicate easily and enjoy working closely with other software developers, but also with product managers, and validation engineers
- You are a fast learner, eager for new concepts, not afraid when challenged to apply them
- You can work independently when given tasks, but you also know when to ask for help
- You produce clean, readable, and well-structured documentation in impeccable English
- Experience in ESA projects or with the ECSS process is an extra asset in your favor
- You preferably have a work permit for Luxembourg.
What you'll get
- An attractive salary and relocation package.
- A comprehensive training plan, starting with onboarding, which caters to your development needs and helps you achieve your career goals.
- A supportive environment where people come first.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- An opportunity to work in a challenging fast-paced environment with the latest technologies which affect the lives of billions of people around the globe.
- Work-life balance which includes an exciting lifestyle in the heart of Europe, in the multicultural city of Luxembourg.
Who you're joining
Amphinicy Technologies is a leading provider of complex software solutions for the space industry. We have been delivering solutions to the top players and organizations in the satellite and space industry for over 20 years, from our two offices in both Croatia and Luxembourg. Our engineers are leading experts in the domains of Satellite Communication and Earth Observation, and our unending focus is the perpetual improvement of the quality and efficiency of our state-of-the-art solutions in a creative, enjoyable, and supportive work environment.
Where you'll be
Luxembourg is situated at the crossroads of Europe, between Germany, Belgium, and France. Despite its small size, it sports a powerful economy with diverse job opportunities, and with long-term career prospects. World-class infrastructure, one of the best healthcare systems in Europe and a vibrant and multicultural nightlife complete the puzzle of one of the best countries to live and work in.
Please send us your questions/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply fill in the application form.